Hi, I’m glad you could join us today. You will NEVER guess where we are now! *squirms*
We are at one of the shooting locations of ‘Tamed’—Yeah, can you believe it!
Maybe we can catch a glimpse of Ian… but that’s just me hoping.
On a sad note we will be interviewing only one star today. I know we said two, but Cecilia Stevenson, who plays Rosalie, went back to Verona Ville. She received a call from Mrs. Stone, her housekeeper, telling her that her sister collapsed on the street and that she was taken to the hospital. Let’s hope it’s nothing serious…
Come on, let’s go inside…
Vanessa: “Excuse me, Good Morning… I’m looking for Miss Taylor. We’re from ‘The Spotlight’”
Floor Manager: “Yes, I know—Bridget, take those to storage!—Follow me!’
Floor Manager: ‘Down this hall—last door on your right. She already knows you’re here!”
Vanessa: “Thank you… uhm…”
Floor Manager: “Greg—what does she want now?—Excuse me… Yeah, I’m on my way!”
Vanessa: “Okay… Glad I don’t have his job!”
Vanessa: “Miss Taylor?”
Caroline: “Wow that makes me sound old! Caroline, please!
I see you made it in one piece. Most TV crews get lost in this place”
Vanessa: “Greg showed us the way… Is it always this busy in here?
Caroline: “Well it’s a lot less since Greg came, but yes, pretty much! He’s been very helpful and… he’s a big fan of you, you know!”
Vanessa: “Really? That Greg? I never would’ve guessed!”
Caroline: “Yes, that Greg, but that’s just how he is. When he’s in work-mode he shows no emotion. None at all! It’s creepy really, kind of like a machine’
Vanessa: “I’ll give him a signed picture later!’
Caroline: “That’ll definitely make his day, I’m sure of it!”
“But back to you, tell us a little about yourself? Are you engaged, married? Any kids?
Well, I’m currently in a relationship and we’re not having any issues right now, so I think it’s going well. I have a daughter who just turned six, my little angel. Her name is Tanuja and she calls me 3 times a day when I’m at the shoot. It’s annoying, but still cute.
Vanessa: “Where is she now?”
Caroline: “She’s staying at my sister’s house while I’m here. She has her cousins there to play with, but she still calls every day. It’s like a routine. In the morning, at noon and at night before she goes to sleep.
Vanessa: “She sounds like a handful. What does she think about you acting in the film?
Caroline: “She’s a bit sad that she can’t watch it with it being rated 18 and up and that I’m away so much, but other than that she’s pretty excited. She always asks about it when she calls. What the set is like, the people, if she can visit sometimes… things like that!
Vanessa: “I don’t blame her. Mommy’s acting in a movie for the first time. My reaction would’ve been the same.
To quote your daughter - What is the set like? The people you work with?
Caroline: ‘I must say they’ve outdone themselves. The sets look amazing. When you’re on it, it feels so real; like you’re in a real house or in a real city. It may be my first experience, but it’s incredible!
The people around me are very friendly. The workers, my colleagues; we get along very well. Sharing experiences and cracking jokes with the director. Jean-Marie is easy-going, so we can do that. Except when we’re shooting, ‘cause then she’s like Greg. Scary..! We’re all having so much fun; it almost doesn’t feel like work.
Vanessa: ‘Yes, I know what you mean. A pleasant work environment is a necessity. Same goes for my work. If I didn’t enjoy it so much, I wouldn’t be here today. People think that my job is all about looking good in front of the camera, smiles and giggles. But it’s hard work coming up with something for your next show. What questions to ask… It is not easy!’
Caroline: ‘Reminds me of when I used to work for ‘The Daily Sim’ newspaper. Deadlines, directors breathing down your neck; it was a nightmare! Don’t get me wrong, I liked working there… But after a year the pressure got to me and I decided, yeah, not for me!
Could we move to the couch? These chairs are not exactly interview friendly!
Vanessa: ‘Sure, I don’t think my back disagrees with you! Ha, listen to me, sounding like an old hag!
Guess it’s time for a short break! Yes, we have those too! What can I say, Sponsors! Can’t stand them, but can’t air without them!
When we come back Caroline will tell us more about her role in ‘Tamed’ on this comfy couch.
Here and only here on ‘The Spotlight’. We’ll be right back!
-----------------
This episode is brought to you by Nakahara Furniture.
NEW! Only at Nakahara Furniture
Introducing the ‘Toify’!
No more burns, no more marks!
With the new comfy toilet seat, you will never want to get up!
Nakahara Furniture – Comfort starts here!
Vanessa: Caroline, could you tell us a bit about Lubinnia? What is she like?
Caroline: ‘Where do I begin? Not to boast or anything because it’s my character, but she’s amazing. I’ve honestly never met a person like her. Lubinnia is a walking contradiction. Playing Lubinnia is like being on a rollercoaster ride. You never know which move she’ll make. She’s very unpredictable and then surprisingly enough she’s very predictable. I’ve gotten pretty fond of my character!
Vanessa: ‘A walking contradiction? In what way?’
Caroline: ‘Well, Everything about her clashes… Mostly her personality. She’s gutsy and a coward. She’s mouthy and shy. She’s a maid and acts like she owns the place! Things like that. She keeps you lively whether you like it or not.
She is exhausting, no doubt about that, but with her you just wanna keep going; even after Jean yells ‘cut’.
Vanessa: ‘Why is she a maid in the first place?’
Caroline: ‘It will be revealed in the story! Don’t look at me like that… Okay, just a small detail then. That was partially her mother’s doing. I can say that Binny wasn’t happy with it. But how she ended up at the Astor residence will be revealed by her personally.
Vanessa: ‘I don’t know her yet, and I already like her! I like you too; you’re fun to talk with. So tell me, what’s Lubinnia’s role in Tamed? What is her importance?
Caroline: ‘Nice try Vanessa, but I don’t know! Even if I did I couldn’t tell you, you know that.
What I can say is that she will come in pretty handy in sticky situations. Lubinnia is not so much on the foreground in the beginning, but don’t let her slip past you. Who knows what Jean-Marie has in store for her.’

Vanessa: ‘Hey, it was worth the try, but you’re right. I’ll just have to wait and see for myself.
One last question before we go. Does Binny have a love-interest in the story?’
Caroline: ‘Oh, I hope so! Have you seen the guys in this story? They’re yummy! I’d be happy if Jean would at least save me one.
Oops! Don’t worry hubby, you’re still my number one. I’m just talking about on-screen lovin’. My character needs it. I love you…’
Vanessa: ‘Good cover-up! Yeah, I know about the guys! I’m hoping on catching one of them later on set. Just a glance would be enough to make me happy.
Vanessa: ‘Thank you for your time Binny, It was fun getting to know your character’
Caroline: ‘The pleasure is all mine. We should do this again sometime. Just not on camera. We’ll make it a girl’s night out!’
Vanessa: ‘Sounds like a plan to me. Is that your little girl? On the horse?
Caroline: ‘That’s a picture of when she was 3. We were on a picnic in the park…
…Buzz buzz…
Vanessa: ‘Cute! Well, you take your call, while I sneak around the set. Maybe catch a glimpse of the next chapter. Tell her hi for me!’
Caroline: ‘Okay, have fun sneaking… Just don’t get caught!
Vanessa: ‘I won’t… See you around, Caroline!’
That’s it for today everyone. I hope you’ve had some new insight on the story ‘Tamed’. As an actress Caroline couldn’t reveal too much, but she gave us a few hints. While she talks to her daughter, I’ll say good day to you and till the next time. I have me some set-snooping to do!
Goodbye Everyone!
Director’s Cut
Vanessa: ‘Hmm, No one’s on the set right now!
Jean-Marie: ‘It’s called a 30 min break Vanessa!
Vanessa: ‘Ayy…’ *Busted*
(Jean-Marie’s Director’s Look)
(I love the glasses)
Greg’s face after receiving Vanessa’s autographed picture.
He was so happy…
…he did a happy dance!
(Thinking no one could see him. Well… we did!)


























No comments:
Post a Comment