Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pilot - After Party



Party Ride
Jean-Marie (Auteur) & Vanessa (Spotlight Host)
Tamed Stars : Ian McIntyre & Victorya Martinez
Victorya: 'Wait Ian, pictures!' Ian sighed, which she didn't hear...
Invited Guest: Marcelle McIntyre (Ian's Cousin)
Love that blouse!!
Kruize Nakahara. Spotlight producer
Small Chitchat before the viewing results...
Victorya looks calm, even though I know she's not... (The fact that she doesn't hear Kruize talking to her confirms that...)
Good Reviews. The show had a total of 500.000 viewers. Kruize decided to toast to The Spotlight's bright future...
...And to Vanessa for being an aspiring host, capable of great things... Victorya decided to hog the spotlight... (forgive the pun)
Cheerios!
Then the celebrations really began. A bit of laughs and some dancing. (Not what Marcelle is doing!)
Kruize decided to show her what dancing is (Go Kruize)
Ian showed some talent on the floor...
Good friends, Ian & Jean-Marie shared some giggles on the dance-floor. Vanessa awaiting her turn to dance with Ian. She doesn't trust the 'good-friends' theory at all... Maybe the constricted fingers gave her that idea...
These two... Gotta keep my eye on Kruize. He danced with her all night...
That's it for the After Party. Glad you could join us! See you soon on the next episode of The Spotlight!
Everyone "Bye".



Director's Cut
Showing her how to dance... Stepping on her foot he means. She did not thank him for that, I assure you!
The second time around and the twirl made her happy though!
Hmm, I don't like where this is going. He's the producer, she's the cousin of Ian. I wonder what consequences this will have on everything...

4 comments:

  1. Loved the pilot. It looks like everyone was having fun and that you had fun too. Beautiful, gorgeous pics. Looking forward to the next episode. Good luck with school, hope it slows down soon so you can update often. Yeah, I know, how utterly selfish of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pilot. It was fun and the after-party wasn't that bad either.
    Great pictures.

    BTW, good job with Marcelle. Loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Val
    Haha,It's not selfish at all. I want to update more often too... *sad smiley*
    I'm catching up on the school stuff, so who knows? It might be sooner than we think!

    I really had fun with experimenting. I was smiling the entire time while taking the party pics.

    Thanks for reading! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Redrose
    Thank you! I had a blast with them...

    Marcelle was a nightmare! I've never spent that much time on a Sim before. Fact is, Marcelle is a Sim made from a real person (my friend). She looked horrible! She almost didn't make the After-Party. (Yeah, that horrible!)

    After a lot of tweaking and sculpting, I think she turned out reasonable good!

    Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete